Mecetronium / Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
Broad Spectrum microbiocidal action of Mecetronium, Isopropyl alcohol & 1 –
- Rapid killing of bacteria (including- MRSA & VRE) & tubercle bacilli.
- Virucidal activity against HIV, HBV, HCV, HSV, RSV.
- Fungicidal activity against Candida species.
- Use before making direct contact with patients.
- Sanitize hands prior to inserting indwelling urinary catheters, peripheral vascular catheters.
- Use to sanitize hands after making contact with patient's intact skin, body fluids or wound dressings.
- Appropriate to use after contact with inanimate objects in immediate patient vicinity.
- Use to sanitize prior to wearing and after removing gloves.
An alcoholic hand rub is the most efficient, time saving procedure for a hygienic hand wash.
Available in 100ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L & 10L packs.