Chlorhexidine Gluconate / Skin Cleanser
First choice hand wash for healthcare personnel
- Ensures rapid killing of transient & resident skin flora including
MRSA & VRE.
- Effective against HIV, HBV, RSV, HSV and fungi.
- Persistent activity prevents re-growth of microbes for up to 6
- Emollient action of glycerin prevents skin drying & skin irritation.
- Presence of surfactant (NP-9.5) provides additional cleansing
Broad spectrum action within 15 seconds.
- Use undiluted as broad-spectrum Antimicrobial Hand Skin
Cleanser by scrubbing 5ml of product on wet hands and forearms
thoroughly for 30 seconds. Rinse off and dry.
- Minimize risk of surgical site infection by using undiluted as pre
and post-operative Shower/ Body Skin Cleanser. Apply onto wet
body and work up lather. Rinse thoroughly, wash off and dry.
- Also effective as surgical hand wash & for superficial skin wound
Recommended by major international guidelines for patients undergoing elective surgery.
Available in 100ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L & 10L packs.