Chlorhexidine Gluconate Surgical Hand & Body Wash
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate rapidly kills transient & resident skin flora
while emollient maintains skin hydration.
- Kills 99.9% bacteria including MRSA & VRE.
- Effective against HIV, HBV, RSV, HSV virus and fungi.
- Persistent action prevents re-growth of microbes for up to 6 hours.
- Reduces microbial density on environmental surfaces and prevents
cross-contamination between health care personnel and patients
- Cumulative effect increases efficacy with repeated applications.
- Surfactant provides additional cleansing action.
- Broad spectrum action within 15 seconds.
- Use undiluted as anti-microbial surgical hand scrub to prevent re-growth
of microbes on hands. Rub 5ml of product on wet hands and forearms
thoroughly for 30 seconds. Rinse off and dry.
- Minimize risk of surgical site infections by using undiluted as pre-and-
post operative antimicrobial body wash. Apply on to wet body and work
up lather. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- Also effective as surgical hand wash & for superficial skin wound cleansing.
Recommended by major international guidelines for patients undergoing elective surgery.
Available in 100ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L & 10L packs.